The Old Brewery

The old Brewery The old Brewery The old Brewery The old Brewery The old Brewery The old Brewery The old Brewery The old Brewery

Built in 1868 and occupied by Whitbread and Co. Ltd Brewers and Bottlers, the building was purchased and redeveloped by YDG in 1989.

A sympathetic refurbishment, retaining exposed character features and structural elements, put the building to new use as commercial offices and a media centre with sound-proofed editing suites.

YDG's scheme won an award, and the building has been in demand as a business premises with character ever since.

Yorkshire Design Group
46 The Calls, Leeds LS2 7EY
Telephone: 0113 2458182

©Yorkshire Design Group

Site by Refold

Go to top