25 The Calls

25 Th Calls, Leeds - from the road

Originally occupied by C.W. Carr and Son's, manufacturers of sails, wagon covers and rope from 1830, the premises remained a yacht chandlery until 1995.

Refurbished by YDG to a high standard and retaining original structural features, the building now provides self contained office accommodation over 4 floors.

Yorkshire Design Group
46 The Calls, Leeds LS2 7EY
Telephone: 0113 2458182

©Yorkshire Design Group

Site by Refold

Go to top